Saturday, January 2, 2010

We can spend a lifetime and make the same mistakes


Hi besfriend! Another one ♥

01/01/10
Oh it's the new year and what a better way to spend it than with my bestfriend. Spent the new year's countdown with nessa and the hommies and it was fun, drinking and more drinking. Cant seem to get enough of it. Again G and I went downtown lol. We were suppose to go skating but the god damn line up to get the skates where too long. There was a retarded guy in-front of us dancing, i thought he'd keep me occupied but theres only so much of his dancing i could take. I prayed that he'd fall but god didnt hear me. While standing in the cold, we saw a friend of mine. I noticed right away that my bestfriend fell inlove. He didn't want to admit it but I know :) I felt a girl's intuition. After waiting for a few minutes, we decided to get the steppin and leave the line, it was too long fuck it. Instead we went to Mile Stones. Had a glass of chardonnay and ate dinner. The chardonnay smelt delicious but tasted awful. Im not really a wine drinker so no biggy. OMG! we discovered a dessert as worthy as Pickle Barrel's Molten Lava cake, it's called "the cookie" fuckin awesome, i loved it. So the bill came... it summed up to $80, but bestfriend is ballin, paid for the whole damn thing. Slapped the cash on the table and popped his collar, yeap he's livin large. There was more stuff that happened after Mile Stones like went to some bar, listened to bands and drank some more but Im too tired to get into the details. I worked today. I thought the mall would not be busy anymore since boxing week is over but NO! People still have money to go spend. Damn it, go home! The world will result in chaos without shopping malls. I know, Id be one of those crazy people too.

If I was you then I would probably hate on me too.

the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment