Thursday, January 7, 2010

if i was in your shoes, i'd probably hate on me too

bestfriend... you cant imitate me and you suck at blog writing , all love right hurr

*copy and paste*

I Can Save It, Can You?

lets see if i can imitate

bestfriend...

Sooo...went out with the bffl downtown. OF COURSE she made me pay again.. i feel like i'm friends with a GIRL who lives on Bathurst & Lawrence...yeah.... a jew. She has no manners, she spits on me during a motion simulation ride.....////_- and she keeps injuring her "best friend" in the nipple... GAHHH cant even think through the frustration..... Anyways list of all the things I paid for today(rounded down)...

Sweater=$75
Skates=$20
CN Tower Tickets=$75
Dinner=$25
Time with the best=Priceless ;)

blog by: "itsalie" aka Garnet aka g-dawg. LOL I thought your blog name was its salie and I was like, who the fuck is Salie?!

*** I just want to take this opportunity to correct the mistakes that he had written. The spitting thing...let me just tell everybody the scenario of how his delusional theory of me spitting came about. First off I DONT SPIT, my momma taught me better, on the other hand im not too sure about Garnet. K so we ride this simulation move ride thing about what logs go through and can i just point out that logs go through so much crap, i pity them. So we were on the part where the log was dropped down to a pit full of water.. G had the sickest idea to make the movie more interesting. On top of the chairs moving during the movie hence simulation, he decided to spit during the scenes of the logs making contact with water. HOW GROSS! He showered me with his saliva. Clearly he didn't listen to his mom about spitting in public and on people. After the movie, we learned what logs go through. For some reason I did not grasp the concept of how logs connect to the CN Tower when the Tower is built with concrete and metal materials. So the movie ended and we were on our way to the top of the CN Tower. The view was breathtaking, literally. I have this phobia of heights, thats why I dont go on rides at wonderland. Bestfriend decided to go higher at the skypod and so we did. We hoped in the elevator. The elevator operator and I noticed that the elevator had difficulty going up. Then I read the sign that says only a certain weight is allowed in the elevator. And obviously it wasnt me and the elevator person. Me and her sums up to approximately 230 pounds, much less than Garnet's weight. The elevator girl didnt want to be rude and kick Garnet out, instead we just waited until we reached the skypod SLOWLY. Again the view was breathtaking.

thanks for taking me besty ♥

ps. bestfriend is tryna coppy my swag with the bench or as he calls it... couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment