Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wha- wha- what did she say?

I was so wrong for so long
Only tryin' to please myself
Boy, I was caught up in his lust
When I don't really want no one else
So, no I know I should of treated you better
But me and you were meant to last forever.
So im suppose to be finishing my math homework but instead I'm writing this blog. My reading week went by so fast, I miss it already. I worked the whole week at party packagers to get some extra loot, imma be ballinnnn.. haha nawt. Halloween was great, I had 3 costume changes. I was a skanky wizard, a hula girl and a skanky nurse. Most girl costumes now a days are skanky. Halloween is the only day where girls can step out of their comfort zone and be as skanky as they wish and none would judge them. Well for those people who judge, you're lame. It's not our fault were not insecure and has some thangs we can show, jealous biatches.
My midterm is this week and the next, oh joy. I need to get my nerd on. Well I already have anyways.
ps. failure is not an option nor an idea. It's a figment of someone's imagination and not a realistic idea to me. It's either i do good or I do excellent.

i need a car detailing soon, i hate mess :(

No comments:

Post a Comment