Thursday, September 17, 2009

look into her eyes and tell her you're here to stay.

so it's obvious it's been a while since i've written something. it's because i've had writer's block for quite some time now. im sure it's still upon me but im trying to break rules and post something on here. so today i got my mac os x snow leopard, it's like window's seven but waaay better. it's the world's most advanced operating system, how lucky am i to have it installed in my macbook. the 2 finger, 3 finger, 4 finger tricks on the trackpad is unbelievably incredible, i went from being trackpad retarded to trackpad expert. this amazing operating system on my macbook is courtesy of jflo, thanks boo. for the last our i've been playing with the features. i really have no proper word to describe it but topnotch is probably one of them, i love it it makes my life more easier. so tomorrow i have an interview at sqaure one at fossils, hope it goes well. i really don't mind if i don't get the job because im satisfied with my current employment. LOVE THE SHOE DISCOUNTS!
im off to bed. my sleeping pattern through out the summer has been great but i have to learn in something called "the morning". ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment