Tuesday, February 9, 2010

all is fair in love and war

Been studying and so far informations are sticking in my head. Been getting As on my labs and homeworks, yay. Just finished my anatomy and chemistry test today, so far so good. Anatomy is too much memorization but i think i got that in the bag. As for chemistry, ive been getting As in labs, tests and homeworks so its not really in my concern. College is great, i enjoy every moment of it. I hope this strike will not be in effect, i'll miss school. Ive been busy lately with school work, might not seem like it since im always out but i am. I put school over boys. I need to keep my 3.5 GPA or else im going to hurt someone. I finally came to a conclusion that i cannot save at all! I have a spending problem. I need to save, i just gotta. Oooh man, valentines day is on sunday and the all-star game is on sunday... vday or the game? Family day is on monday and im working, oh goodie. But its ok, i have no class on tuesday yay!

im in a cloud of confusion. i need someone to guide me out. im on the pursuit of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment