Friday, January 22, 2010

No lie i’m higher than i ever been, born rich born uptown born to win.

oh friday...
why does my god damn class have to be at 8 am. isn't it enough that i ALREADY have an 8 am class on tuesday? college, you torture me so. life was so much better when i HAD fridays off. so i was falling asleep in class. i rarely fall asleep in class anymore becasue im actually interested on my courses but this one, i just gotta. we were watching this movie about....i dont remember, thats the part when i fell asleep. i put my head down on the puddle aka table and didnt care. fuck it, im sleepy and im gonna sleep! ive been up everyday since 3 am. why you may ask? oh HE knows why. so i went to go get my car detailed today.. all the way to mississauga. to my surprise, the place was closed. i was furious, gas is not free! my car disgusts me, its so dirty. i hate filthy things. i was thinking of going out but i realized i have an anatomy test on monday, fml. i cant even study on saturday and sunday because im going to be working from open to close. why oh why does my mall close at 9pm on saturdays?! i tried studying during my 30 minute break but no information sticks on me. ugh i hate it. well im going to watch a movie with j later anyways, youth in revolt i think. so friday night isn't really a failure. i hate weekends.. i HATE working. i don't even need to work, my parents just makes me so i'll learn a valuable lesson about money. note to mom and dad, ive been a working girl for almost 3 years and so far... no fuckin lesson learned! i spend my money like it's air.

i forfeit.

No comments:

Post a Comment