Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I wanna show ALL of my haters love

Hi Garnet, you're probably reading this cause your a LOSER, i understand. Love you BFFL !

12/28/09
Went downtown and hanged out with G. Ate Pickle Barrel as usual, it's like a must when we chill lol. We had to put our name on the reservation list cause it was busy. The hostess walked up to us and said " Garnets?" LOL, naaaaah just him. Food was yummy but i didn't get to finish it cause I was too full. We watched Sherlock Holmes and it was a fail. The movie sucked, both of us felt like falling asleep. I fully said in the beginning to watch ninja assassins but NO! he insisted to watch Sherlock Holmes, even though we bought tickets for Ninja Assassins . Yes, Im blaming you Garnet! So after the movie we sat down at some bench in the mall for a good... god knows how long... And oh yeah, G cried like a little bitch and yelled out rape, lmfao what a fool. If the security guards DO come, I'll just play off my innocent act and they'll believe me. He cried like a baby cause I was owning him, he was pretty hurt. I hope he learned his lesson, to not mess with me or else your nipple will turn black lmfao. He got more hurtings at the subway station, yeap better not mess with me biatch. He's lucky im not suing cause he bad touched me, that jerk. By the way, Im not sorry about your nipple and the ring. He blows on his nipple ring and he thinks its sterilized, lmfao you kill me!

ps. i finally got a flat screen for my room, yay!
hit me on blackberry messenger, its where its at.
be jealous beeeeetches


No comments:

Post a Comment